- We Believe that every person, is valuable to God and to His Kingdom.
Because people are eternally valuable to God, they are to us as well. Evangelism will always be our cause and ongoing discipleship will always be the core of the ministry.
(Matthew 18:14; Matthew 25:45; 2 Peter 3:9)
- We Believe that “doing church as a team” is God’s design for effective ministry.
Training, equipping and releasing people into their God-given ministries is very important to us. We believe that every person has a part to play in serving.
(Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Psalm 133:1; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1Peter 2:4-9)
- We believe every member should commit to a lifestyle of consistent spiritual growth with honest accountability.
Our desire is that every Christian should have a love for God and continual spiritual growth. Therefore, discipleship through small groups, accountability, freedom from sin and open honesty is critical to maturing in our faith.
(Mark 12:29-31; Acts 2:44-47; 1 Peter 2:2; 1Timothy 4:7, 8; Proverbs 27:17)
- We believe that a presentation of Jesus Christ in creative ways will impact and transform lives.
Relating to our culture through the arts while remaining true to the Word of God is a balance we will always keep. This allows us to present the Gospel in such a way that reaches the heart.
(1Corinthians 9:22, 23; Acts 17:22-34)
- We believe that every member is a minister who has been given gifts to be discovered, developed, and deployed.
We are a gift-based, volunteer driven church. Every believer is created for ministry, gifted for ministry, authorized for ministry, and needed for ministry.
(Mark 10:45; Ephesians 2:10; Romans 12; 1Corinthians 12:14-20)
- We believe that genuine love and caring relationships are key to the life of every endeavor.
Refusing to give audience to a spirit of complaining, we will instead be courageous in solving every problem in a way that honors God and builds biblical character. We value healthy relationships by protecting the unity of the Spirit in our church.
(James 1:2, 3; 1 Peter 3:8, 9; 1Corinthians 13:8; Romans 16:17; Ephesians 4:3)
- We believe in identifying and training emerging leaders who are fully committed to Christ and who will reach their generation with the Gospel.
God is raising up men and women who will take the baton of godly character, authentic faith, and servant-hearted leadership into the next generation.
(2 Timothy 2:2; 1 Timothy 3:1; Titus 1:5-9; Psalm 78:6, 7)
- We believe that God is worthy of our very best.
We practice a spirit of excellence in every activity. Not perfection but excellence with consistent evaluation and a willingness to improve for the sake of the Kingdom of God are distinctive of growing ministries.
(Psalm 78:72; Daniel 5:12; Colossians 3:17; Ecclesiastes 10:10)